Our language school had taught many students how to speak the language effectively in Singapore. At our Korean language school, we offer interactive courses, as well as an activity filled–lessons that draw real examples from the culture like k-drama or k-pop entertainment genres. These are relevant to our Korean Courses learning objectives, understanding and speaking the language effectively making us the school of choice.
At our institutions we offer both private and group lessons; therefore, it is up to you to choose the best lesson you can take. The following comparison of private and group classes will help you pick a class that suits you better.
Private lessons tend to offer more variety regarding schedules, curriculum, and pay, which is always higher than group lessons. Choosing a private lesson is important since it allows close interaction and communication with your tutor which may increase your chances of learning the language within a short period. You can also bend the calendar to suit your current situation. If you decide to take private lessons, you must be prepared to pay more compared to group lessons.
Here, the procedures and calendars are more rigid. Participants are expected to conform to a particular calendar (must take note of starting and ending dates). Group lessons may be important in the sense that you can interact with your fellow learners; this will enable you to learn from others. You can speak fluent the language within a short time. Here, the prices are relatively lower compared to private lessons.
The Virtual Online learning environments provide you with access to course materials, learning techniques, and one-on-one guidance. Our online Korean lessons support your ability to study in the comfort of your home and receive immediate feedback that is tailored to fit your learning style and help you learn the language easily.
Everyone is unique, find out why many students choose us?
• Syllabus accredited by Seoul National University and align with TOPIK international standard.
• Native Teachers certified and trained in teaching Korean as a foreign language.
• Course materials fee $50/pax includes course book + e-workbook + DVD + Video lessons
• Centre located in between 3 MRT stations namely, Raffles Place, Tanjong Pagar & Telok Ayer
• Our average Group Class size is usually about 8 students, quality learning with a good teacher ratio
• Per Student One-time registration fee $50 applicable